• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved BHAT Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyW_62163

Good afternoon, I am new to this and trying to find out more info on BHAT. I saw numerous of YouTubes and that’s how I found this site. I have to take my Medical Coding Certification Test less than a month. I never knew about BHAT system until after I took all of my Coding Classes. I’m trying to see if there is a video that will help me outline my 2019 CPT BOOK. I heard that the BHAT system is very successful when taking the test. The video doesn’t have to be each page (which that would be nice) but maybe each tabs. (Surgery, Anesthesia, etc.) Thank you

Welcome and thank you for writing. Yes, the BHAT® Method is very useful in passing the exam and also performing day to day coding work. Unfortunately, due to AMA copyright complaints, the BHAT® Method is no longer offered as a video but as PDFs that show you where to mark up your manuals.

All the detailed section-by-section BHAT® PDF documents for the CPT manual can be found here: https://www.cco.community/forums/cpt-r-bhat-r-files.10/

In order to access that restricted area, you will need to purchase a Review Blitz, a full Course or become a member of the CCO Club. If you're planning to take the CPC exam test soon, the Review Blitz is a good choice since it also helps you prepare.

We also have some free BHAT® videos on YouTube but they're a bit old and will most likely be out of date. The general technique, however, is explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back