• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Bubbling And Highlighting In Path/Lab Section 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Katie Daniels asked:

So; I am kind of confused on how to handle the bubbling and highlighting on pages 535-550 up to the green heading; "Genomic Sequencing Procedures..." The codes are very spaced out and it is hard to judge what I should do in this situation.

Any guidance on these pages would be great!

Thank you : )

Answer:

Tiffany Baca wrote: You do not need to bubble or highlight any of those codes; as they are just stand alone codes ;).

Followup question: Thank you guys for the help :) I may be getting the hang of this. Up until the path/lab section; I think I had been highlighting too much; and it was taking way longer than just 18-20 hours. Just to be clear; for stand alone codes; you do not mark them up unless there are annotations for a specific stand alone (just leave them blank)?

Followup answer: Correct; you do not need to mark up the stand alone codes unless there are annotations and just leave them blank if there are no annotations. It usually takes about 40 hours to BHAT the whole manual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back