• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CCO Club Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If I were to enroll to become a CCO Club Member, will I be granted immediate access or does it take a while? And will I be able to retain access to the courses that I'm currently enrolled in? (CPC + MTA)?

If you join you will get immediate access.

Continued Access to All CCO Courses & Review Blitzes You’ve Purchased In The Past.

Just like my comment when you join & I will make sure you have access to everything.

Thank you Lori. Thanks for clarifying. Along with course material and review blitzes, I will have access to the practice tests? (Ruby, Sapphire etc?)

My membership ends 1st week of October and I plan on joining the CCO Club at that time.

If you join you will get immediate access.

Continued Access to All CCO Courses & Review Blitzes You’ve Purchased In The Past.

Just like my comment when you join & I will make sure you have access to everything.
You are awesome Lori! Thanks for all you do!!

No worries you can join whenever you are ready.

The mini mock practice package that comes with the PBC course is the only practice exams available as a club benefit.

Just send me a Helpdesk ticket after you have joined then & I will make sure you have all those as well ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back