• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CRC Course

JenniferB_75018

Hello,

I am thinking about purchasing your CRC course but it's expensive and I see that you have a sale for the course but I wanted to know if there is a way I could maybe get help with paying for the course, also the book that is required is a physician guide and I wanted to know why is it something like ICD-10-CM and do you not require the ICD-10-CM for this particular course. I have so many questions to ask but I would like to get a better understanding of it first because I have been with a program and I have gone through the courses but I still couldn't get my QA score to go up in order to pass to apprenticeship so I want to get additional help so that I can be more prepared.

Thanks in Advance.

CCO does offer payment plans but sales are not included, unfortunately.

$412 initial payment then 3 Payments of $412 Every 30 Days

Sorry CCO does not accept financial aid.

CCO does have a scholarship program but funds are gained from sales from our swag store & there is a long wait for that, unfortunately.

You can find books for the CCO RA course here.

(RAC) Risk Adjustment Coding Course uses this textbook & manual.

Risk Adjustment Documentation & Coding 2nd Edition (The 3rd Edition has not been announced for 2022.)
2022 ICD-10-CM Physician Edition Manual

You are welcome to schedule a pre-sales call here:

Schedule a Pre-Sales Call

If you prefer to speak to someone on the phone about your pre-sales question, this is your best option:

Click Here to Schedule a Pre-Sales Call

Thank you, Lori, I appreciate the feedback, I'll definitely look into this for now I'll just focus on passing the CRC exam then I'll come back to this.

Back