• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Help with Pre-requisites

StaceyW_88876

BHAT® Cave
RAC Course
MTA Course
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Hello! New here. Just signed up for CRC today and is supposed to come with 1 free pre-req. I wanted to choose MTA but do not see access to that anywhere now that I have paid and signed up. Can anyone help guide me? Has anyone else had this issue? I have sent a couple of Help Desk emails but zero response. Thanks!

Stacey, I will make sure you get set up. I am thrilled you are taking the CRC. This is an amazing credential and you are going to enjoy what you learn.

Stacey, I will make sure you get set up. I am thrilled you are taking the CRC. This is an amazing credential and you are going to enjoy what you learn.
OMG thank you so, so much!

Should I expect an email or continued message via this thread? I have already ordered my books for MTA so I am prepared to start that first. Trying to learn how to navigate on here overall, so thank you again for your help! I am grateful.

You will want to have your discussions in the private course area.
Here is what it states in the upper right hand corner:

RAC Private Coaching Area Link​

Click the button below to enter the Private Coaching Area. Any message you post can only be seen by you and your coach (and CCO staff if needed). We encourage you to create threads in the general course area but if you need private help or encouragement, use the button below to enter and post.
Enter Private Coaching

You will want to have your discussions in the private course area.
Here is what it states in the upper right hand corner:

RAC Private Coaching Area Link​

Click the button below to enter the Private Coaching Area. Any message you post can only be seen by you and your coach (and CCO staff if needed). We encourage you to create threads in the general course area but if you need private help or encouragement, use the button below to enter and post.
Enter Private Coaching
Sounds good, thanks!

Back