• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Hired!

KathleenH_59930

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
PBB Course
Medical Coding Blitz
Medical Billing Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Outpatient Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Free CPC Exam
Free CPB Exam
Free CRC Exam
Free COC Exam
Free ICD-10-CM Exam
I recently started work as an OP Ancillary coder after over a year looking for work. I was contacted via LinkedIn, so I highly recommend connecting with LinkedIn. Prior to my interview I was sent two multiple choice assessments (CPT and CM), each to be completed within two hours. For the CPT, I utilized CCO's method of ruling out answers so I was able to complete that assessment in half the time allotted! For the CM, it was best to do it the correct way of looking up Dx in the Index then go to the Tabular to read all the notes, and I still was done with plenty of time left over. I am so happy to be employed again after such a long time. During that stretch, I took CCO's PBB course and I also took several Blitz courses for CPC, COC, CRC. I had purchased and took the three mock exams for CPC. Besides CCO curriculum, I had also taken Stacie Buck's IR/Cardiac Cath. course to become familiar with that as I was applying for anything within OP coding. I know all that helped me keep current in my profession during this unusual pandemic year.

Back