• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I failed the CIC exam, I passed CPC, CRC and COC my first try

MelissaM_75435

Hello,

I need some help. I managed to pass the CPC, CRC and COC all my first try with flying colors but the CIC exam I took last month I failed and got 59% I was 11% close to passing. I need some help and guidance when it comes to preaparing for this exam. I literally studied on my own for all three exams and two of them. I really need a tutor to help me with the CIC. I tried studying for this exam on my own and it did not help me.

Hello,

I need some help. I managed to pass the CPC, CRC and COC all my first try with flying colors but the CIC exam I took last month I failed and got 59% I was 11% close to passing. I need some help and guidance when it comes to preaparing for this exam. I literally studied on my own for all three exams and two of them I had help from Victoria Mull who is awesome I recommend checking her out as well. Sadly she does not have a CIC exam prep course and I really need a tutor to help me with the CIC. I tried studying for this exam on my own and it did not help me.
Thank you for the post with great information. I to think the CIC is tough but have not taken the exam. The way CCO is presenting their course is easier to understand and I recommend them. Good luck to both of us.

Pass any exam

CCO Proven Process:

http://www.cco.us/cco-proven-process/

CCO just uploaded ICD-10-PCS annotated guidelines today!

CCO has personal coaching available.

Practice exams are very helpful.

Abstracting the Basis of Coding: Click Here to Download

I took the AAPC CIC course when they offered it free to members & it was a difficult course if you have no inpatient experience.

Please see these free resource posts on ICD-10-PCS.

ICD-10-PCS Updates 2022

ICD-10-PCS Root Operations

I paid the 100 something dollars for the CIC course I feel that I really need a tutor for this exam. Is there someone I can talk to? I did originally thought about the AAPC CIC prep course but it is so expensive this was my cheapest and best option. I don’t see as many people wanting to take this exam as much as the other three that I already passed

I paid the 100 something dollars for the CIC course I feel that I really need a tutor for this exam. Is there someone I can talk to? I did originally thought about the AAPC CIC prep course but it is so expensive this was my cheapest and best option. I don’t see as many people wanting to take this exam as much as the other three that I already passed
You did not purchase a course you purchased a Blitz review.

When the Exams are hundreds of dollars per attempt you need to make sure you are fully prepared.

Many people like you have had some sort of training - perhaps a few years ago - or have experience and are wondering if they really need a full Course or if a Review Blitz and some studying would be enough to pass the AAPC exam.

We recommend that you take a free Practice Exam for your desired credential in two hours and see how you score to decide.

If you score low - like below 65 or less - you may want to consider taking a full Course to relearn the material.

If you score 65 or higher, then you may want to consider the Review Blitz with Practice Exams until you're scoring an 85% per the CCO Proven Process.

A Review Blitz includes approximately two (2) days of material. They are not a substitute for a full course and using them exclusively as a tool for passing the AAPC without a prior full course will result in a failing score. The Review Blitzes are only meant to refine, review and refresh existing knowledge from a full course taken at CCO or somewhere else. It is not a full course nor do we advertise it as such anywhere. It also teaches exam strategy and test-taking tips.

A Full Course includes approximately 40-80 hours of core material meant to teach the material from scratch. They also include a Review Blitz and one Practice Exam.

CCO does not offer private coaching to Blitz students, unfortunately.

This is the link for the CCO Inpatient course:

I got a 59% and i need someone to actually teach me the material at a reason price like less than 1,000 dollars it is super expensive on my budget

I would suggest if you are not set up to take a full exam as you work through the practice exam we offer when you have questions come here to the forum and let all of us unpack what you are struggling with.

Back