• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I Passed CPMA

Great news Ellen..
We really appreciate your letting us know. Makes my day and everyone at CCO's day when we hear back from people who have been able to reach their goal with the products we have worked so hard on. The best "Thank You" is hearing you passed.

Share with others. I believe that is the best way to encourage people is to show them you "Did It". Right now people are discouraged and need to be uplifted a bit.

Thanks again Ellen!

Great news Ellen..
We really appreciate your letting us know. Makes my day and everyone at CCO's day when we hear back from people who have been able to reach their goal with the products we have worked so hard on. The best "Thank You" is hearing you passed.

Share with others. I believe that is the best way to encourage people is to show them you "Did It". Right now people are discouraged and need to be uplifted a bit.

Thanks again Ellen!
Alicia, you uplift us all the time with your awesome webinars!!

Congratulations way to go i am starting to study for this exam any tips lol much appreciated
Read the questions carefully. Take the review through CPMA Blitz best money and time you can spend, this helped me so much. I was able to remember things as I was going through the exam. Finished the exam early felt confident so I did not go back to any questions.

Back