• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I passed my CPC exam!

JaniceM_61467

I want to thank CCO for there CPC training modules that helped to learn how to code and pass the exam. I believe that the BHAT technique was one of the major reasons I passed the exam. I was so excited when I received the information on passing the exam. I can't say enough on how CCO taught me what I needed to know to pass. Thank you, CCO!

Sweet great news to hear!
Congrats way to go!
Please let CCO know officially here:
Also be sure to please a review so that other students can benefit from your experience & know how awesome BHAT® is.
HD_Janice.jpg

Janice I know it is a feel good moment when you find out you passed. Relish it! I used to treat myself to ice cream after the exam then again when I found out I passed. :)

Alicia, I have to thank you especially for all the time and thought you put into the training videos. What you taught in those videos is why I passed the exam, thank you!

I want to thank CCO for there CPC training modules that helped to learn how to code and pass the exam. I believe that the BHAT technique was one of the major reasons I passed the exam. I was so excited when I received the information on passing the exam. I can't say enough on how CCO taught me what I needed to know to pass. Thank you, CCO!
Congrats Janice! That is awesome!

Back