• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I passed the AAPC exam. What should I do next? Please help explain about CEUs class. Thank you

DungN_78746

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
PBC Course
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
CPC Exam (Ruby)
CPC Exam (Topaz)
CPC Exam (Sapphire)
Hi every one. I just passed the CPC test. Can anyone help me explain more about CEUs class? Thank you

That is excellent news. Congratulations and it is wise to get on top of your CEUs early. There is an AAPC Tracker on your AAPC account. Once you earn a CEU you can apply the code to the tracker. In the Club you have a list of options. It is under Replays and CEUS.

Congratulations! I am working on my CCS CEUs also, best to work them early and review the items actually needed, it gets pretty complicated. The AAPC website mentioned above look like it outlines a lot of information based on certificate(s) you have and months for renewal.

Congratulations! I am working on my CCS CEUs also, best to work them early and review the items actually needed, it gets pretty complicated. The AAPC website mentioned above look like it outlines a lot of information based on certificate(s) you have and months for renewal.
Thank you so much for your info =)

Back