• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I Passed the CIC !!!

PamS_43091

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
RAC Course
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
ICD-10-PCS Blitz
Inpatient Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Chandra Stephenson, your CIC Blitz saved me!! I allotted 2 hrs for the 60 multiple choice questions and thanks to you I buzzed through those in record time! Then had time to go back to the fill in the blank coding scenerios and finish the test with 30 seconds to spare, it took 31 days for AAPC to get it graded but worth the wait, passed with flying colors! Thank you bunches! Now off to finish my Risk Adjustment course (CRC) that has been waiting for me for a long time!

Congrats!!!!
Awesome news especially since I am now preparing for the CIC myself & will be doing Chandras CIC Blitz as well. Wow 31 days seems kind of long because the CPC only took like a week to be graded but that was some time ago & with COVID now must be some delays. I will let Chandra know how much it helped you. Can you perhaps share your review of the CIC Blitz so that I may share your CCO experience with others so they may benefit from your CCO experience? https://feedback.cco.us/

CCO - PASSED.jpg

Chandra Stephenson, your CIC Blitz saved me!! I allotted 2 hrs for the 60 multiple choice questions and thanks to you I buzzed through those in record time! Then had time to go back to the fill in the blank coding scenerios and finish the test with 30 seconds to spare, it took 31 days for AAPC to get it graded but worth the wait, passed with flying colors! Thank you bunches! Now off to finish my Risk Adjustment course (CRC) that has been waiting for me for a long time!
Congrats Pam!! That is awesome!!

Congratulations!!

Did you take the CCO Inpatient Coding Course also? Do you have inpatient coding experience? I have taken the CIC Exam twice now. I ran out of time on both attempts! Please reply to my post to inform me of any helpful advice on how to pass the CIC Exam. Thanks very much!!

Back