• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

I Passed

SellyAnnR_61522

I took my CPC test here at home this pass Saturday and I passed. CCO Bhats technique definitely helped me out a lot. I followed CCO instructions with Bhat technique and added my own notes as well. I kept retaking my practice tests until I received at least 80% before I scheduled to take my exam.

I took my CPC test here at home this pass Saturday and I passed. CCO Bhats technique definitely helped me out a lot. I followed CCO instructions with Bhat technique and added my own notes as well. I kept retaking my practice tests until I received at least 80% before I scheduled to take my exam.
Congrats!

Congratulations, Whitney! I know you are very knowledgeable as I've been following the CCO video meetings after they've been recorded and watch them on YouTube and I've noticed that you ask excellent questions!

CCO Bhats technique definitely helped me out a lot. I followed CCO instructions with Bhat technique and added my own notes as well. I kept retaking my practice tests until I received at least 80% before I scheduled to take my exam.

You are an excellent student and followed a proven formula - but you did the work! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!

SellyAnn, congratulations! (I erred in your name in my last post -- sorry). That is wonderful for you!

Back