• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

June 2024 CCO Club Q&A Webinar - Inpatient & Outpatient Coding Differe...

Added to Calendar: 06-27-24

CCO_Bot

Automated Robot
Staff member
Every month CCO hosts a live webinar for medical coders, billers and more with Alicia Scott as she fields questions from you and your peers.

In this webinar, we will explore the nuances that differentiate inpatient and outpatient coding. We'll compare the similarities and differences between the two, examining the reasons behind these distinctions. Join us for an in-depth analysis of what sets inpatient and outpatient coding apart.

1 CEU Available to CCO Club Members that Attend Live
Join at https://www.cco.us/club/

Recordings and transcripts will be available in the CCO Club in a few weeks. CCO Club members are welcome to suggest Topic Requests for future webinars.

Date: Thursday, June 27, 2024
Time: 7:00 PM Eastern (Timezone Converter Link)

Presenter: Alicia Scott CPC, CPC-I, CRC and Revka Stearns CCS, CPC-A

YouTube Link:

Good morning,

I'm a bit confused regarding the ceus. How can I obtain the three free ceus? I need three to complete the 36 needed for AAPC.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Damaris Rodriguez

The CEUs for this Live Event are still pending. They will not be available tonight.

Every month CCO hosts a live webinar for medical coders, billers and more with Alicia Scott as she fields questions from you and your peers.

In this webinar, we will explore the nuances that differentiate inpatient and outpatient coding. We'll compare the similarities and differences between the two, examining the reasons behind these distinctions. Join us for an in-depth analysis of what sets inpatient and outpatient coding apart.

1 CEU Available to CCO Club Members that Attend Live
Join at https://www.cco.us/club/

Recordings and transcripts will be available in the CCO Club in a few weeks. CCO Club members are welcome to suggest Topic Requests for future webinars.

Date: Thursday, June 27, 2024
Time: 7:00 PM Eastern (Timezone Converter Link)

Presenter: Alicia Scott CPC, CPC-I, CRC and Revka Stearns CCS, CPC-A

YouTube Link:

good morning
Can N18.5 Chronic kidney disease stage 5 or N18.6 End stage renal disease be coded and billed to IP and OP or only to Inpatient? thanks.

Back