• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed COC!

SejalD_62202

:)I passed the COC exam!
It was a hard exam!! There were multiple CPT & ICD codes in each answer option 😢I finished in the last 15 mins.
Thanks to CCO!!!! BHAT technique, process of elimination and ICD lectures helped me get this done!

Congratulations! You just completed CPC a couple of months ago right? That was quick!
Thanks Uma! Yes I passed CPC in August. I guess I wanted to add another feather on my cap!!
It is still a tough job market, especially in my case(career change) as I have no experience. COVID situation is making matters worse.

Thanks Uma! Yes I passed CPC in August. I guess I wanted to add another feather on my cap!!
It is still a tough job market, especially in my case(career change) as I have no experience. COVID situation is making matters worse.
Really awesome! Well done!
I hear ya about the job market. While there are multiple opportunities for medical coders, everyone only seeks out people who have experience.

Mine is a career change as well.

Btw, how different is COC from CPC? I remember watching a video sometime earlier which showed the question formats being different from that of CPC. Do you need different set of books for COC...in particular, ICD-10-CM. Can we do with the Physician Manual or do you need the Hospital version?

Really awesome! Well done!
I hear ya about the job market. While there are multiple opportunities for medical coders, everyone only seeks out people who have experience.

Mine is a career change as well.

Btw, how different is COC from CPC? I remember watching a video sometime earlier which showed the question formats being different from that of CPC. Do you need different set of books for COC...in particular, ICD-10-CM. Can we do with the Physician Manual or do you need the Hospital version?
I did the COC to help increase job prospects, I am waiting to see how it works out. Maybe I should have specialized in a coding specific area, honestly don't know! Anyways books are exactly the same as for CPC exam(CPT, HCPCS & ICD10-CM).

Back