• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed my CPCO

Just curious. Did you have experience in compliance before you took the exam? Compliance is an area of the healthcare field that really interests me.
Hi! I don’t have direct experience, but I have been involved with Compliance for many years because of my type of work. It’s a hard exam, but you can do it. The references have so much information. This is something that you can’t memorize but you need to know where to find the information and know the basics and you will do fine 😊

Congrats!! I’m looking into the course now. How long did the course take you to complete? I work in compliance (for a state Medicaid/D-SNP plan) and have background in healthcare auditing. I will graduate with my MBA later this year and would like to add the compliance credentials to my bag.
Thanks!

Congrats!! I’m looking into the course now. How long did the course take you to complete? I work in compliance (for a state Medicaid/D-SNP plan) and have background in healthcare auditing. I will graduate with my MBA later this year and would like to add the compliance credentials to my bag.
Thanks!
Hi!! The course is easy to take, it’s done in videos and they go over each chapter. I did one video a day and the week before of the test I re- watch the videos. Each video is about a little Over an hour Then you get the quizzes for each chapter. You will do good if you have experience. Good luck!

Back