• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed my CRC!! Thank you CCO!!

BreyanneW_67173

I purchased the CRC review blitz just for any extra practice and help on passing my CRC. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have watched many videos from CCO on coding. I am specifically looking for the pharmacology course the Alicia talked about in one of her webinars for helping with Risk adjustment coding. I am employed as a risk adjustment coder and absolutely love her and her videos and very interested in becoming a club member and possibly taking the pharmacology course she referred to. I find that course on the website though if anyone can possibly let me know where to access it. Thank you so much!! Love this CCO community!!

I purchased the CRC review blitz just for any extra practice and help on passing my CRC. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have watched many videos from CCO on coding. I am specifically looking for the pharmacology course the Alicia talked about in one of her webinars for helping with Risk adjustment coding. I am employed as a risk adjustment coder and absolutely love her and her videos and very interested in becoming a club member and possibly taking the pharmacology course she referred to. I find that course on the website though if anyone can possibly let me know where to access it. Thank you so much!! Love this CCO community!!
Congratulations!

Congrats Breyanne! I am taking the Pharmacology course now, and it is awesome. I highly recommend!

Back