• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed the CPC

JodiS_59813

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Free CPC Exam
Free ICD-10-CM Exam
After failing my first attempt of the CPC exam by 1% I purchased the review blitz and studied for five weeks. I passed on my second attempt thanks to CCO. The review blitz was extremely helpful and I am sure that is was helped me pass. I also used BHAT. Thank you CCO!!!

Congrats on passing, Jodi!!

And if you would like to help us spread the word about CCO, we would greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to leave a review for others to see:

Congrats on Passing! You give me hope.. Do you mind me asking.. did you take it online or in person? And if you took it online, did you take the 2 parts on 2 different days? I'm trying to figure out how i think it would be best for me to take it. Also, do you have any tips as far as what you did different the 2nd time? (other than what you mentioned) . And Again Congratulations! 🙂🥳

Congrats on Passing! You give me hope.. Do you mind me asking.. did you take it online or in person? And if you took it online, did you take the 2 parts on 2 different days? I'm trying to figure out how i think it would be best for me to take it. Also, do you have any tips as far as what you did different the 2nd time? (other than what you mentioned) . And Again Congratulations! 🙂🥳
Thank you, I took it in person both times. The review blitz really helped me with the areas I scored low on the first time.

Back