• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Questions continued from tonight's Office Hours for Students meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KathleenH_59930

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
PBB Course
Medical Coding Blitz
Medical Billing Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Outpatient Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Free CPC Exam
Free CPB Exam
Free CRC Exam
Free COC Exam
Free ICD-10-CM Exam
Hi Alicia,
The IR/Cath topics were for (1) AV Fistula intervention (Angiography with Balloon Angioplasty for the peripheral dialysis segment). It had US fluoroscopy guidance (which is included in CPT code). (2) US and fluoroscopy guided placement of power port in upper right chest via right jugular vein access to upper right atrium. (3) Mesenteric Angiogram (this is the one we went over in the meeting). (4) Iliac and Gastroduodenal Arteriography with embolization of the proximal gastroduodenal artery. For that one a retrograde right external iliac arteriogram also done, which I believe would not be coded since it was for verification. (5) G-tube placement via Kumpe catheter and fluoroscopic guidance (also included).
The YouTube video I mentioned stopped on me even with several tries I just checked it works fine. Must have been my internet connection.
Thank you for covering IR topic today and suggesting resources!
Kathleen

Kathleen I appreciate the way you titled this. Thanks for that as it will let us track it better. You are awesome! I have made a list (note) for myself and am going to add it to the student as well as Club line ups. Also, will reach out to Kimberly and get her insight. I am really wanting to interview her on a CCO Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back