• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

So I Purchased Three Practice Test Through AAPC And I Took One And Failed Miserably But Did Great When I Took The Practice Exam Through CCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
CCO Admin asked:

So I purchased three practice test through AAPC and I took one and failed miserably BUT did great when i took the practice exam through CCO

Answer:

* I am surprised by your opinion on the AAPC and CCO exams comparatively speaking. Anytime I have studied for a credential I have used every possible means of testing and studying. In many cases; CCO was harder than the AAPC and vice versa. I like to see a variety of questions easy to challenging; so that students get a true understanding of how the exam works and how to figure out answers. There is a method to answering questions on the CPC exam so it helps if you work on some easy questions to learn the patterns and methods of acing the exam along with the challenging. On the actual exam there will be as many easy as difficult multiple choice questions so cover all your bases!
I respect your opinion. Years ago I did not pass my first CPC exam based only on AAPC. Years later; when I became an AAPC certified instructor; I found the CCOs teaching tools to be so much more user friendly for my students. In fact; that is how I met Laureen and became part of her team. The AAPC is very strict with their operations. Anything CCO does get approved by the AAPC in order to maintain their strict adherence to coding rules and regulations. Just wanted to share. Regardless of what route you take; we at CCO wish you all the best. Every student is unique and must follow the path that best suits them. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back