• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved BHAT CPT 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliciaH_66657

How long did it take you just to annotate your 2021 CPT manual (I've already bubbled and highlighted it)? I feel like annotating is taking me forever...Does anyone have any tips? How did you do it (just straight through or did you annotate then watch the Blitz videos to break up annotating)? Thanks in advance!

I actually bubbling highlighted and annotated at the same time each chapter a night or every two night than I went back to look at the videos. That was easier for me in order to look at the videos and follow through

We have several methods we recommend and it depends on whether you're taking a course with us or not. No method is better than the other. It depends on students preferences.
  • Method 1: You can watch one Course Chapter, then watch the corresponding Blitz Chapter and complete the BHAT® method for the related chapter as well. Then move on to the next Chapter. For example, watch Radiology in Course and Blitz and BHAT® the Radiology section, then move on to the next one.
  • Method 2: You can watch all Course chapters and complete the course in full. Next, proceed to the Blitz and watch one Blitz Chapter and complete the corresponding BHAT® method for the related chapter as well. When done, move on to the next Blitz chapter. This one is recommended for students that took a course elsewhere since they typically don't have access to that course any more.
  • Method 3: You can watch all Course chapters and complete the course in full. Then watch all Blitz chapters and complete the Blitz in full. Then BHAT® your entire book in order. This is recommended for students that are comfortable with the material and prefer to mark up their manual as a background task while listening to a podcast or music. It doesn't promote learning as much as the other methods.
As for length, it takes 20+ hours. We have a FAQ here on it. https://helpdesk.cco.us/article/show/110059-how-long-does-it-take-to-apply-the-bhat-method

Thanks for the information, Jesus! I wasn't sure which method would be best for me, and felt like I was falling behind the curve. I knew it could take 20+ hours, but I was also trying to get other people's opinions on how long it took them. However, reading these methods, I think I'll finish out the sections using Method 2. Thanks!

It took me approximately the full 20 hours.

I did all my bubbles first in erasable pen ink in case I made any mistakes.

I did mine first so I could learn everything as I went & know where everything was located & it helped me see some of the actual manual content along the way which was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back