• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I passed my Online CRC Exam

LisaB_83926

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
RAC Course
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Free CRC Exam
I took the CRC exam this past Tuesday the 12th. I was told to expect it to take 5 days to get results. However, by 6pm Tuesday night, I found out I passed.
It was an experience to say the least. The exam itself was very clear, easily answered thanks to the prep work here! Thank you all very much!

Getting set up for your exam was a trying time. The proctor was constantly making me move my camera and laptop for 35 minutes before the start of the exam. I was expecting it, what I didn't expect was the 5 interruptions while testing for her request not only room views, including ceiling and floors but also lifting my laptop up and my coding book each time. Please be prepared for the interruptions. I expected the setup, and if I asked for a bathroom break. Which I didn't, so possibly it made them nervous that I didn't need one. There was also a technical glitch on their end once that kicked me out of the exam altogether. The questions and answers were saved, so didn't have to redo them.

Just giving those doing it online a heads-up to be prepared for anything while testing.

Thank you all for the preparation from taking the CRC course to Blitz and BHAT cave! I'm looking forward to the CCO club to continue! : )
Lisa Brashear, RN, CRC

That was a real fast turn around. You worked real hard though. How exciting to have it under your belt.

I appreciate the feedback on your testing experience. We have been trying to find out from as many as possible what to expect. Had no idea they would stop you in the middle of the exam. Wonder if that stopped your time?

Congrats on passing, Lisa!! That's a great write up! You went through quite a bit of proctor drama there! But I'm so glad you didn't let it faze you. And it's good to know that answers are saved if disconnects happen.

Don't forget to officially let us know at http://www.cco.us/passed-the-exam/

Fantastic news Lisa - Congratulations! And thanks for describing the digital exam experience - that will be very appreciated by others following behind you.

That was a real fast turn around. You worked real hard though. How exciting to have it under your belt.

I appreciate the feedback on your testing experience. We have been trying to find out from as many as possible what to expect. Had no idea they would stop you in the middle of the exam. Wonder if that stopped your time?
If they stop you, yes they stop the clock. If you request a bathroom break, no the clock keeps ticking. I
Fantastic news Lisa - Congratulations! And thanks for describing the digital exam experience - that will be very appreciated by others following behind you.
I recommend that while they are working on the practice exams, they time themselves, and have people interrupt them, so they aren't as freaked out as I was. It was certainly a situation that shows you need to be able to go with the flow.
Congrats on passing, Lisa!! That's a great write up! You went through quite a bit of proctor drama there! But I'm so glad you didn't let it faze you. And it's good to know that answers are saved if disconnects happen.

Don't forget to officially let us know at http://www.cco.us/passed-the-exam/

Thank you so much!

I took the CRC exam this past Tuesday the 12th. I was told to expect it to take 5 days to get results. However, by 6pm Tuesday night, I found out I passed.
It was an experience to say the least. The exam itself was very clear, easily answered thanks to the prep work here! Thank you all very much!

Getting set up for your exam was a trying time. The proctor was constantly making me move my camera and laptop for 35 minutes before the start of the exam. I was expecting it, what I didn't expect was the 5 interruptions while testing for her request not only room views, including ceiling and floors but also lifting my laptop up and my coding book each time. Please be prepared for the interruptions. I expected the setup, and if I asked for a bathroom break. Which I didn't, so possibly it made them nervous that I didn't need one. There was also a technical glitch on their end once that kicked me out of the exam altogether. The questions and answers were saved, so didn't have to redo them.

Just giving those doing it online a heads-up to be prepared for anything while testing.

Thank you all for the preparation from taking the CRC course to Blitz and BHAT cave! I'm looking forward to the CCO club to continue! : )
Lisa Brashear, RN, CRC
Congratulations, Lisa! That's great news!! And thanks for the tips for online testers.

Back