• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Just wanted to say thanks

AnnaB_3958

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
FBC Course
PATHO Course
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Outpatient Blitz
I have not been on this forum for a while. I hope it is ok to post here on general discussion. CCO helped me pass my CPC and COC exam. The instructors here are so nice and willing to help you succeed. They are your cheerleaders. If you are studying to take CPC exam or any of the others, this is the place to be. Although I am not a coder, what I learned help me in my job as a billing assistant at a othropaedic office. You will see me more often now, I am getting the rest of my ceus to submit by the end of the month ad I have 5 to get. This has never happened that I waited until the last minute but I had so issues to deal with.

You can do this and if you don’t pass the first time, don’t beat yourself up and don’t compare yourself to others. Never give up if being a coder is what you want and what your are passionate about.

Thanks for letting me post this CCO.

Congratulations on passing both exams - that's a wonderful achievement! And I'm so glad you found such value in CCO along the way.

I have not been on this forum for a while. I hope it is ok to post here on general discussion. CCO helped me pass my CPC and COC exam. The instructors here are so nice and willing to help you succeed. They are your cheerleaders. If you are studying to take CPC exam or any of the others, this is the place to be. Although I am not a coder, what I learned help me in my job as a billing assistant at a othropaedic office. You will see me more often now, I am getting the rest of my ceus to submit by the end of the month ad I have 5 to get. This has never happened that I waited until the last minute but I had so issues to deal with.

You can do this and if you don’t pass the first time, don’t beat yourself up and don’t compare yourself to others. Never give up if being a coder is what you want and what your are passionate about.

Thanks for letting me post this CCO.
You are an inspiration, Anna! Congratulations on passing your two exams!!

Back