• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Kudos to CCO - I passed my CPC Exam!

DeborahH_78306

Free CPC Exam
CPC Exam (Ruby)
CPC Exam (Topaz)
CPC Exam (Sapphire)
Hello,
Just wanted to drop a quick line to say I PASSED MY CPC EXAM! I took the exam online, and did not pass the first time-missed it by 2 lousy points, but yesterday I retook the exam and passed! And I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to CCO - I truly would not have passed had I not poured over my books using the BHAT system. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, CCO team.

I've got a lot to say about taking the test online - I'm a pretty tech-savvy person and finished my college online, but wow, what a stressful time I had when I went to take the exam the first time online using Examity as the proctor.

The proctors are all foreign-speaking which made listening to them and understanding very difficult, and in both instances they talked REALLY fast! I learned to ask them to repeat their instructions many times due to the language barrier. I had to nail up a blanket to cover my 2 office doors (they're the 12-paned glass and wood kind), which thank God my hubby was home to assist. The first time I took the exam I had to wait 20 minutes for them to even find my file - they said they couldn't find my enrollment, which stressed me out big time! Then the proctor asked me to scan my office at least 6 times, then every time I had to move the webcam, I had to readjust it so she could see me. In the first exam, my start time was 10:00 am, but was readjusted to 12:00 pm - 2 hours later than my scheduled time. I had to move to another laptop due to the fact that when I ran the speed test on my home computer, they said it wasn't fast enough - even though I ran the speed test prior to starting my exam and got green check marks on everything - said I was "good to go".

All in all I am over the moon happy I passed and am now officially certified - my future looks bright and full of hope! For those of you who are at that point where you're deciding whether to take the exam at a facility or online - my advice is to go to the facility. You can avoid all those technical issues I was having. Good luck - if a 60+ gal like me can do it - you can do it too!

Congrats on passing!! Don't forget to officially let us know at http://www.cco.us/passed-the-exam/

And if you would like to help us spread the word about CCO, we would greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to leave a review for others to see:

Back