• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Unanswered Passed CPC Exam

AustinD_86355

BHAT® Cave
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
So I wanna start by saying CCO 100% helped me to pass the test. My first attempt I got a 52%.

The second attempt I got a 61%. But let’s talk about this attempt. I had finished the CCO items to prepare me for the exam. I felt comfortable and confident. I went to the test facility to test. While I was there my proctor had issues getting me logged in so I started 20-30 min late. Half way through my proctor pops in asking how things were going. I mentioned I was half way done the response I got was “ oh that’s not good I’m supposed to leave before that” so now I’m stressed and worried about if I’ll be able to even finish the test. 1 hour left proctor pops in again to let me know someone will stay behind until I finish my exam.

With that info please know proctors aren’t supposed to interrupt you unless for a valid reason( letting you know how much time is left/suspected cheating) I was able to report this info to the AAPC and they refunded me a free try because of the unneeded stress/interruption.

So with that third try no interruptions I passed with no issues. Thank you CCO for all the helpful information. I strongly believe it technically only took me two tries. One without CCO and then the passing with CCO help.

Everyone do yourself a favor and sign up for the helpful tools the CCO has to offer.

Congrats on passing, Austin!! Sorry to hear about the proctor interruptions...but so glad to hear they made it right and you passed on the next attempt! Test stress is real and feeling rushed certainly didn't help.

And hey...Don't forget to officially let us know at http://www.cco.us/passed-the-exam/

So I wanna start by saying CCO 100% helped me to pass the test. My first attempt I got a 52%.

The second attempt I got a 61%. But let’s talk about this attempt. I had finished the CCO items to prepare me for the exam. I felt comfortable and confident. I went to the test facility to test. While I was there my proctor had issues getting me logged in so I started 20-30 min late. Half way through my proctor pops in asking how things were going. I mentioned I was half way done the response I got was “ oh that’s not good I’m supposed to leave before that” so now I’m stressed and worried about if I’ll be able to even finish the test. 1 hour left proctor pops in again to let me know someone will stay behind until I finish my exam.

With that info please know proctors aren’t supposed to interrupt you unless for a valid reason( letting you know how much time is left/suspected cheating) I was able to report this info to the AAPC and they refunded me a free try because of the unneeded stress/interruption.

So with that third try no interruptions I passed with no issues. Thank you CCO for all the helpful information. I strongly believe it technically only took me two tries. One without CCO and then the passing with CCO help.

Everyone do yourself a favor and sign up for the helpful tools the CCO has to offer.
Congratulations

Congratulations on passing your exam!! Welcome to the coding family :)

Back