• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed the CPC Exam!!

JanessaJ_82713

BHAT® Cave
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
I was so nervous about taking the exam (especially with how expensive it is) and my community college classes did not adequately prepare me for taking the test. The BHAT technique and other exam tips made taking the test stress-free. The CPC Blitz was such a huge help and made me understand the material and learn things that my courses never covered. Thanks to that, I went from scoring 60-70% on practice tests in college to completely crushing the CPC exam with a 96%. Thanks!!

Congratulations Janessa!

WoW!!!
What a score. You really did nail it. I honestly do not know that many people who have scored as high as you did. Also, when you score that high you get published in a special area of the AAPC Business Health Monthly. Keep an eye out for it. You should be getting a copy every month via email. I don't know if they still do hard copies.

I was so nervous about taking the exam (especially with how expensive it is) and my community college classes did not adequately prepare me for taking the test. The BHAT technique and other exam tips made taking the test stress-free. The CPC Blitz was such a huge help and made me understand the material and learn things that my courses never covered. Thanks to that, I went from scoring 60-70% on practice tests in college to completely crushing the CPC exam with a 96%. Thanks!!
What a phenomenal score, Janessa!! Congratulations on your impressive feat!!

Dedication and hard work pays off! Congratulations

Back