• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Retaking the CIC exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took AAPC CIC course last summer when they offered it for free to members it was a hard course for sure.
I pushed for the CCO CIC practice exams to be completed to help students prepare.

I put many free resources in the CCO community when doing that course so be sure to check that area out.

I see you took the PBC/MTA courses which are really prep for the CPC exam which is what most new coders start with as inpatient coding can be very difficult for a new coder.

Perhaps taking a course more geared towards inpatient coding will help.

CCO has an inpatient course available as well as PCS.

CIC course:

PCS course:

Inpatient practice exams:

Good luck!

I took the AAPC CIC course they they offered at first that only included the course and two pre-test which I passed, no problem. I took the Blitz here which did help a little. I am already certified CPC, COC and CRC. But this one was really hard. I see that the AAPC now has a study guide for the course which I ordered yesterday. I'll check out more of your resources as well. Thank you so much for this info. Fingers crossed I pass the second go round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back