• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I Passed My CPC Exam! (Includes Online Exam Info)

OMG! This is such a great find Jesus!

Yes. This is almost exactly how it looks like in the real exam.
You have a timer on the page as in the pic above. Towards the end, the text turns red, but it doesn’t blink or alert you in any other way so you gotta keep watching.

You can jump to any question listed under “Question Completion Status” as shown in the pic above.

The only difference is, you only can see one question at a time on the page unlike the pic above where you can see multiple questions listed on the same page.

What webcams has everyone bought for the online exams? I'm scheduled for in person on Saturday but the governor is talking about shutting our state down and I want to make sure I have a camera.

What webcams has everyone bought for the online exams? I'm scheduled for in person on Saturday but the governor is talking about shutting our state down and I want to make sure I have a camera.
Post #19 in this thread shows the webcam Uma used. Here is a direct link. You'll need a wideangle webcam with a long USB cable so you can position it beside or slightly behind you. Our Unofficial Online CPC Exam FAQ also discusses webcams.

You should already have a usb port on your computer & you can buy a long cord.
This thread suggests a webcam here.

be sure to read the FAQ:

Unofficial Online CPC Exam FAQ​

HD_CPC webcam.png

Hi Uma, What size of whiteboard did you buy? Did you leave it propped up against the wall? Does the proctor need to be able to see all your manuals and the whiteboard while you are actually taking the test? Did you make notes on the whiteboard for individual questions, like jotting down A, B, or C, etc. when you had ruled them out for that particular question. Wondering how to use the whiteboard for both scratch notes for each question and also a running list of questions with the 1 dot, 2 dots, so as to return to them?

Back